Choose a list to view and Press CTRL + F on your keyboard and enter your name.
I. AVAILABLE PICs
click HERE to view the List of Available PICs (includes NLE July 2011 PICs)
II. Ilocos Region Satellite Office (IRSO) Available PICs
click HERE to view the List of Available PICs for IRSO.
- PIC and BC can be claimed personally by the professional or through a representative.
- If claimed by a representative, the representative must present a valid ID (with photo and signature) together with the professional’s Claim Slip and a Letter of Authorization.
- If Claim Stub/Slip is lost, the representative must also present valid ID of the professional (with photo and signature).
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CLAIM:
1. If your name or license number does not appear in the list, your Professional Identification Card (PIC) may still be with PRC Central Office for processing. You may also verify with the Regulations Division at [email protected]
2. If ID is already available, you can claim the same personally at Window 9, Monday to Friday (7 am to 6 pm) or through a representative who must present:
• Authorization letter
• Claim stub
• Your valid identification card with picture
• Representative’s valid identification card with picture.
3. If you wish to claim your PIC during any of our scheduled mobile services “Araw ng Propesyonal”, please see our regularly updated schedule posted at the right side of this screen.
- mail irso it loc:US
- prc list of available PIC
- what if I lost my claim stub as I claim my PRC card?