1. Duly accomplished Oath form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
2. Registration fees- P 1050.00 for baccalaureate, P870 for non baccalaureate
3. Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
4. 2 copies of recent passport size pictures with complete name tag, colored white background
5. 1 copy 1×1 colored picture, white background with complete name tag
6. One Brown Envelope WITH Php 50.00 worth of mailing stamps, with exact amount of P21.00 for the Documentary Stamp if you wish to receive your certificate (lupon) through mail (OPTIONAL)
IF REGISTRANT IS ABROAD AND WISHES TO REGISTER THROUGH A REPRESENTATIVE, SHE/HE MUST SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Special Power of Attorney from the Consul/Notary Public abroad
2. Oath form duly filled up by applicant and notarized by the Consul/Notary Public abroad.
3. Acknowledgment from the Consul
4. Photocopy of the passport indicating the port of entry
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL REGISTRANTS
If you failed to attend the mass oath taking ceremony, there is a special oath taking for FREE scheduled at the Office of the Regional Director.
You are required to take your oath of profession before you register for your license
- prc registration requirements
- www online registration for prc required